Saturday 22 December 2012

{ L & B ...plus 1 }

I met Lauren one day in my International Political Economy class last year. I was almost 20 minutes late to class and in my rush, had forgotten to bring note paper & a pen, which Lauren kindly lent to me! Afterwards, we went out for coffee & bonded over our mutual love of Political Science, Native Studies, and our faith walks and now, a year and a bit later, here we are! I finally had the pleasure of meeting Bart as well as the precious cargo that Lauren is now carrying. These two are so wonderfully in love with each other & their new baby. Their joy and excitement is so contagious and I can't wait to meet their little guy/gal in the very near future! Congrats, Lauren & Bart on your baby & wishing you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment