Thursday 11 July 2013

The Great Gatsby... Part I

I am giddy with excitement to present to you part I of my Great Gatsby inspiration shoot that I organized and photographed several weeks ago with an absolutely wonderful (and newly engaged!!) couple along with many local vendors. And I know, I know... you have to be patient with me and wait for part II, but I promise it'll be worth it. There's just that many good photos! 

This inspiration shoot was a collaboration done with a number of very talented and lovely Edmonton vendors, which include the following:

Laurel's On Whyte, Derks Menswear, Chantilly Lace Designs, The Newget Kompany, Amber Olmsted Hair + MakeUp, and  p.s. heart.

I hope you love this inspiration shoot as much as I do and that I've done the great literary classic, The Great Gatsby, some justice through this collab.


1 comment:

  1. This is incredible!! I'm swooning over all the little details ;) and oh my, Francis is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete